The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl Eggs for Sale

This is a discussion on Axolotl Eggs for Sale within the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I just checked my axolotl tank and it had exploded with eggs. I'm not sure which one was the mother ...

For Sale, Give-Away or Trade Sell your captive-bred newts and salamanders to other hobbyists. Posting is subject to approval/rejection on a case-by-case basis. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Users only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th March 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Cap10Squirty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Axolotl Eggs for Sale

I just checked my axolotl tank and it had exploded with eggs. I'm not sure which one was the mother but I'm guessing by the size it was the big Leucistic axolotl. The other two are Wild Types. So good chance that the eggs will be mixed.

I don't have time to raise more than about a dozen of these, so they must go soon. I'll be shipping Monday or Tuesday this coming week if weather permits. I easily have over a hundred and I would prefer to ship them in larger quantities of possible.

$50 shipped Priority 3 day (check with my on shipping time estimations to your zip first) for 100 eggs.

Or $30 shipped priority 3 day for 50 eggs.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

- Garrett

Cap10Squirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2016   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Cap10Squirty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Axolotl Eggs for Sale

These are not available any more. I'm sure the axolotls will be back at it soon so I will post again! Thanks.

Cap10Squirty is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack