The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Adult Axolotls for sale. Melbourne

This is a discussion on Adult Axolotls for sale. Melbourne within the FS: Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hi I am moving home in a few months and looking for a new home for my adult axolotls as ...

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By margbooth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th January 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: margbooth has started on the right path
Default Adult Axolotls for sale. Melbourne

Hi I am moving home in a few months and looking for a new home for my adult axolotls as it will be difficult to move them plus the six other fish tanks i will have to move.
They are
1. Adult male Leucistic, some greyish patching on both sides of his head. $35.00
2. Golden albino adult male, $35.00
3. White pink albino male, slightly smaler than the other two $30.00
4. Not mature anough to sex, small golden albino $30.00
5. Not mature enough to sex , white albino $30.00
The last two are from the same adults and i raised thjem up from babies, they are about 1 year old now. The others are all from different places, and unrelated, they are approx 25 cm long. Two to three years old. All healthy.They are used to a sand substrate and share a 4 foot tank. They eat mostly pellets and earthworms. Free some amazon sword plants when you buy.
I am In Bayswater Melbourne/ Phone 0439 917047.
Just the Axolotls, i am keeping the fishtank. Thanks.

margbooth is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack