The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

2 Albino Axolotls and tank

This is a discussion on 2 Albino Axolotls and tank within the FS: Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have 2 albino axis for sale along with their tank. The tank is currently not set up as they ...

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th February 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: mizbek69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2 Albino Axolotls and tank

I have 2 albino axis for sale along with their tank. The tank is currently not set up as they are in my big tank with the others for now, they are about 8-12 months old, were purchased from the pet store about a month ago. The tank is a 64L about a ft long, enough to fit them both comfortably. doesn't have any decorations or substrate with it just the tank as is. has a built in filter which is low flow and super easy to clean and a hood with a built in LED light. looking for around $220 for the lot.
located in Perth Western Australia so sorry no post

mizbek69 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack