The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

3 adult axolotls and tank for sale, full set up! $300

This is a discussion on 3 adult axolotls and tank for sale, full set up! $300 within the FS: Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Axolotls and tank, complete setup! Sydney Australia. Unfortunately due to moving house in the near future I have to sell ...

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th February 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Axl Rose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sydney Aus - 3 adult axolotls and tank for sale, full set up! $300

Axolotls and tank, complete setup! Sydney Australia.

Unfortunately due to moving house in the near future I have to sell my axolotls and their tank. I would prefer to sell the lot for $300. I have 2 male and one female axolotl. All are related so I have kept them divided in the tank. Oldest male is Leucistic and approximately 3.5 years old. The younger male (his offspring) is a wild type and was hatched 22 July 2014. My Female is a Albino Leucistic and was also hatched 22 July 2014.

The tank is 4ft, I am not sure how old as I bought it second hand, but I have had it since 2014. Comes with stand, Eheim Classic 350 filter, airpump, all decor, some food, I have a whole bunch of extra filter material and filter hose, as well as some Indian Almond Leaves and a few other bibs and bobs. The cabinet has some minor damage from a dog scratching the front.

As I said before I would like to sell it all as one lot, but if necessary I would sell the axolotls and the tank separately. Pics below. I can take more if you want anything specific.

Thanks
Danielle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170205_190756.jpg (115.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170205_190640.jpg (138.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170205_190653.jpg (106.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170205_190733.jpg (73.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Axl Rose; 6th February 2017 at 08:29. Reason: adding location to title
Axl Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2017   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: 3 adult axolotls and tank for sale, full set up! $300

Update

As I will be moving very soon I really need to rehome these guys ASAP. I don't really want money for the axies, just a good home. Obviously preference is still for the whole lot to go at once, but my main priority is rehoming them.

I'd sell the tank and all accessories for $200 Ono.

Old 8th February 2017   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: Sydney Aus - 3 adult axolotls and tank for sale, full set up! $300

UPDATE

As I am moving and really need to rehome these guys. I have lowered the price to $200 for the tank etc alone. The Axies I don't really want any money for, just want to find them a good home.

Obviously I still prefer for the lot to be taken at once. But main priority is rehoming my Axies. So they are technically free to good home. Would prefer if someone can adopt all 3.

Danielle.

Old 13th February 2017   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: Sydney Aus - 3 adult axolotls and tank for sale, full set up! $300

UPDATE!! Tank is now $150 inc all accessories and Axies are free to good home. I have posted a seperate thread for the axies as free to hopefully get more interest. I need to re-home them more than I need money for the tank!

LinkBack