The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

FREE TO GOOD HOME 3 Adult Axolotls

This is a discussion on FREE TO GOOD HOME 3 Adult Axolotls within the FS: Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; FREE TO GOOD HOME!! Location: North Shore, Sydney, Australia I am moving in a couple weeks and can't bring my ...

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th February 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Axl Rose is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy FREE TO GOOD HOME 3 Adult Axolotls

FREE TO GOOD HOME!!

I am moving in a couple weeks and can't bring my beloved 3 axolotls with me. I desperatly need to rehome them. I have previously posted a forsale thread, but hoping this will be more enticing.

I also have a 4ft tank for sale (duh) which I will sell for $150 inc filter and all accessories. Obvioulsy I cannot sell the tank until the axoltols are re-homed. (see my other thread for some more details).

Pics below, I can post more if requied.

I have 2 male and one female axolotls. All are related so I have kept them divided in the tank. Oldest male is Leucistic and approximately 3.5 years old. The younger male (his offspring) is a wild type and was hatched 22 July 2014. My Female is an Albino Leucistic and was also hatched 22 July 2014.

Sorry for posting about this a second time but it needs some exposure due to my fast approaching moving date.

Thanks
Danielle

Axl Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2017   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: RusieckiR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FREE TO GOOD HOME 3 Adult Axolotls

Do you still have them?

RusieckiR is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack