The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axie eggs - Sydney

This is a discussion on Axie eggs - Sydney within the FS: Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have some axie eggs to give away and I'll be happy to post them within Australia. This is the ...

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th August 2007   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Melfromoz has started on the right path
Default Axie eggs - Sydney

I have some axie eggs to give away and I'll be happy to post them within Australia. This is the female's first batch and there are only around 50 eggs at this stage. She started laying overnight or early this morning, so she might not be done laying yet.

Mum is albino and dad is black. They're a cute couple and I'm sure they'll have cute babies.

Please contact me ASAP if you would like them, as I'd like to get them in the post as early as possible.

Melfromoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2007   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: ryanhearps145 has started on the right path

I am very interested in these. I would love to get some if they are still avaiable. I live in Victoria. My address is:
Ryan :- **Address deleted** Please use PMs or email to provide personal information for your own safety. Thanks - Mark AT

I don't know what I need to do to organise this but I would be happy to pay the postage if you like. Thank you so much and I can't wait to hear from you.

P.S. My email is ryanh@impulse.net.au and my phone number is **Phone number deleted for safety. Please use PM or email** Mark

Last edited by Mark; 14th August 2007 at 17:47.
ryanhearps145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2007   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:

That's great Ryan, I've sent you an email :)

Old 22nd August 2007   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 3
Rep: myyumbrella has started on the right path

hi! I would love to raise baby axies and am very interested in your eggs! I live in SA. How much are you selling the eggs for? My E-mail address is: elishapemlar@hotmail.com. Please E-mail me if you have any left, Thanks!

myyumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2007   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:

The eggs have found a good home but I will post again if we get any more over the next couple of months.

Old 31st August 2007   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: avalon_princess has started on the right path

Heya, if you do get eggs again, I'd be very interested I live in the Hunter Valley, NSW my emails glimmercavies at hotmail.com

avalon_princess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axie, eggs, sydney

LinkBack