The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Leucistic Male Axolotl for sale

This is a discussion on Leucistic Male Axolotl for sale within the FS: Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; He is about 1 years old. I have other commitments and don't have enough appreciation for him and i feel ...

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th July 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: teesha has started on the right path
Default Leucistic Male Axolotl for sale

He is about 1 years old. I have other commitments and don't have enough appreciation for him and i feel someone else will enjoy him more.

I am selling him for $20 as i paid $30 for him and i haven't had him more then 6 months. You also get his food with him (pellets which he eats and some frozen beef heart which i give him as a treat occasionally) I feed him earth worms from the garden or the bait shop also. You will need to bring something to take him home in- and you can use my tank water to help with the cycling of the tank.

I cannot offer the tank or filter because i may need it in the future. So just the Axolotl himself and food. I named him Stitch. (you can change the name if you want!)

He has black eyes and pink skin, with tiny freckles on his face and back.

I live in Melbourne Victoria- pick up only email me if you are interested:

tiny_teesha @ hotmail.com

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg feb2008_0213(006).jpg (111.2 KB, 115 views)

teesha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, leucistic, male, sale

LinkBack