The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axie eggs - brown parent and white parent

This is a discussion on Axie eggs - brown parent and white parent within the FS: Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hey Everyone! Unexpectedly, our two axies have laid eggs for the first time, and there's about 250 of them! We ...

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th August 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: el301 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Axie eggs - brown parent and white parent

Hey Everyone!

Unexpectedly, our two axies have laid eggs for the first time, and there's about 250 of them! We can't keep them all, so looking to sell/give them away to anyone who's interested.

The breeding pair (I'm not sure which of the two is the female) are not the same. One is a light chocolate brown, and the other is white with red gills.

Going from pics on the net, the eggs are at about Day 5. Starting to grow little tails, but still very blobby.

Please let me know if you're interested. Apparently the eggs can be posted (?). If you're interested in that, please let me know the best way to post them!!!

PM me plese if you're interested.

Ellie

el301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: Axie eggs - brown parent and white parent

They're going to hatch soon.......

Anyone want any at all?

Old 25th August 2008   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: AimsPink has started on the right path
Thumbs up Re: Axie eggs - brown parent and white parent

Please get back to me I am very interested!

AimsPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: Axie eggs - brown parent and white parent

Hiya!

Well, the little 'uns have just hatched two days ago. We've kept some in a nursery tank for ourselves, and the rest are in the main tank with their bloodthirsty parents, so time is running short for them unfortunately!

I don't think it's possible to post them alive? Do you happen to know the rules and the specifics about foing it? I'm more than willing to let you have some so long as you can tell me how to get them to orange from Brisbane

Tags
axie, brown, eggs, parent, white

LinkBack