The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

15 Adult Axolotls Sale

This is a discussion on 15 Adult Axolotls Sale within the FS: Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Due to rental move am regretfully selling the total of my 15 adult axolotls. Various colours & personalities. Can sell ...

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th August 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 3
Comments: 0
Rep: MistressOfAxies is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation 15 Adult Axolotls Sale

Due to rental move am regretfully selling the total of my 15 adult axolotls. Various colours & personalities. Can sell a 4x2x2 tank with stand, canister 1200L plus internal filters with Hailea chiller & axolotls as cheap price of $800 or axolotls seperately for $5 each. Pls msg me for phone number & address to inspect - Banyo, Qld

MistressOfAxies is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adult, axolotls, sale

LinkBack