The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

For Sale Victoria: male white albino

This is a discussion on For Sale Victoria: male white albino within the FS: Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; We got my mother in law two axolotl for mothers day last year, a lecustic and a white albino. Due ...

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th September 2013   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Quentari has started on the right path
Default For Sale Victoria: male white albino

We got my mother in law two axolotl for mothers day last year, a lecustic and a white albino. Due to a change in circumstance and a too-small tank I now have to white albino but I don't really have room for him.

He's about 16cm long and male, going to attach some photos.

I'm not too worried about getting money for him, I'd mostly like him to go to a good home. He's currently in a tank with some axies that are a bit bigger than him and it's now a bit crowded so he's not looking his finest. I'd really like to find him somewhere with his own tank asap.

He's only been fed axolotl pellets since we purchased him, but he's not very enthusiastic about them.

His gills are small, and have been since we got him. He's also got no toes on his front leg, makes him look like a little peg-legged pirate.

I'm in the western suburbs of melbourne, I can organise to meet you halfway if you're driving from a distance to get him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1060.jpg (136.2 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1042.jpg (172.0 KB, 243 views)

Quentari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2013   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Kath8118 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For Sale Victoria: male white albino

I have sent you a privet message

Kath8118 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack