The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Three 4-5inch axolotls near Cambridge

This is a discussion on Three 4-5inch axolotls near Cambridge within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Three 4-5inch axolotls for sale. I'm near Cambridge, UK I have decided to sell my little axies as I can't ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st October 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Rebeccalou2907 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Three 4-5inch axolotls near Cambridge

Three 4-5inch axolotls for sale.

I'm near Cambridge, UK I have decided to sell my little axies as I can't give them the proper care they need, I absolutely love them but I want someone that can look after them properly to have them. I'd rather sell them together, but if they all go on the same day I'd think about allowing them to be sold seperately. I will only sell them to people that know what they are doing and have fully researched!!

There is two leusistic and one wildtype, and they are all to small/young to be able to say what gender they are yet. They are all healthy. However, one of the leusistic lost one front leg and the other front foot, but they are growing back nicely. The wild type has a sore foot, but seems to be healing well.

I will not post as I don't feel comfortable doing this, so collection only from near Cambridge. I am looking for 15 for all 3 or 5 each. I also have some pellets that I can give with them.

Rebeccalou2907 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, cambridge, sale

LinkBack