The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Tri colour fantasy horned frog

This is a discussion on Tri colour fantasy horned frog within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hi i have my tri coloured fantasy horned frog ,with great regret i have to convert my warm phib room ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd November 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: SteGriffWales has started on the right path
Default Tri colour fantasy horned frog

Hi i have my tri coloured fantasy horned frog ,with great regret i have to convert my warm phib room to a new human nursery room ,he/she is a wonderfull eater with a strong feeding response a little gem of the horned frog species with the colours it has

i will be only asking for £30 which is way underpriced as i would like a quick sale and no fuss ,north wales area near chester -flintshire border

Click the image to open in full size.

SteGriffWales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2015   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: SteGriffWales has started on the right path
Default Re: Tri colour fantasy horned frog

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD