The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl babies

This is a discussion on Axolotl babies within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have some babies axolotls hatched 22nd january, wont be ready yet but feel free to show yiur interest early. ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st January 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: little owl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Axolotl babies

I have some babies axolotls hatched 22nd january, wont be ready yet but feel free to show yiur interest early. I have a mix of I think so far wilds, leusistic, albino and golden albino but time will tell. Mother is melanoid and father albino. Collection only from wombourne west midlands WV5 area 10 each

little owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2016   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: little owl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Axolotl babies

Ive just re read that and realised how poor my grammar was, my apologies. I will upload some photos when I can, also if interested please feel free to text me on 07964184446. Dont call as I wont answer most of the time, but if you want a call back just mention in text. :)

little owl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, babies, juvenile

LinkBack