The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Free to Good Home: 2 adult axies, London

This is a discussion on Free to Good Home: 2 adult axies, London within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Two adult axolotls, leucistic and melanoid colouration. 54L tank can be included, as well as stock of frozen blood worms. ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th July 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Janni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Free to Good Home: 2 adult axies, London

Two adult axolotls, leucistic and melanoid colouration. 54L tank can be included, as well as stock of frozen blood worms.

I've had these 2 for 4 years, rescued from an acquaintance who had them on pebbles as a substrate. They were adults then. I'm unsure if their sex, but not had any eggs. They've been on blood worms for all this time.

I'd love them to go to a good home with hopefully some more room and some earthworms, and no cat to terrorise them.

I'm in North West London, drop me a message if interested or know someone who is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0040.jpg (94.8 KB, 21 views)

Janni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2017   #2 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Rep: auntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Free to Good Home: 2 adult axies, London

I run a rescue in Kent and can take them if you have no other interested takers.

Old 11th July 2017   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntiejude View Post
I run a rescue in Kent and can take them if you have no other interested takers.
Thank you, certainly if I don't find anyone suitable I'll be in touch.

Old 11th July 2017   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: mr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

May also be able to pick them up and take them home with me ,where about in London are you and what are the dimensions of the tank?
Cheers

mr cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2017   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:

I'm still looking for a home for these guys, please message if interested

LinkBack