The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Tylototriton verrucosus group of breeding adults.

This is a discussion on Tylototriton verrucosus group of breeding adults. within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I'm selling my group of five adult T. verrucosus. They are the dark brown Clare/Ummi strain. I don't know the ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Chinadog
  • 1 Post By SteGriffWales

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11
Default Tylototriton verrucosus group of breeding adults.

I'm selling my group of five adult T. verrucosus. They are the dark brown Clare/Ummi strain. I don't know the sex ratio as I suck at sexing Tylos, but there are certainly both sexes there as they often produce hundreds fertile eggs, there are also some large larvae at various stages of development from the last time they bred. They are great fun to keep and I'll miss the crazy feeding time antics, but I need to free up some space for more Cynops projects.
80 for the group, they are located in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Please pm me for further details.

Last edited by Chinadog; 1 Week Ago at 06:54.
Chinadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Trog2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tylototriton verrucosus group of breeding adults.

Hi you still got newts available if so let me know and any chance you can send Mobil number

Cheers Wayne

Trog2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Deanoostanley is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinadog View Post
I'm selling my group of five adult T. verrucosus. They are the dark brown Claire/Ummi strain. I don't know the sex ratio as I suck at sexing Tylos, but there are certainly both sexes there as they often produce hundreds fertile eggs, there are also some large larvae at various stages of development from the last time they bred. They are great fun to keep and I'll miss the crazy feeding time antics, but I need to free up some space for more Cynops projects.
80 for the group, they are located in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Please pm me for further details.

Hi are these still available please? I can collect tomorrow or thursday if so.Thanks

Deanoostanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11

Sorry, all sold pending payment.

Old 1 Week Ago   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: SteGriffWales has started on the right path

aww dude there a good breeding group as well i bet youve got a frog in yout throat letting them go ,hope they go to a good home

SteGriffWales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:

Yeah, I'm sorry to see them go, tylos quickly become 'pets' if you let them don't they?
They're going to a good home though, that's the main thing.
Hope you's are doing good! :)

LinkBack