The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl Eggs, 2xWildtype, laid 13/11/17, FTAG (pay postage only.)

This is a discussion on Axolotl Eggs, 2xWildtype, laid 13/11/17, FTAG (pay postage only.) within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Axolotl Eggs from 2x Wildtypes - previous batches have been 70% Wildtype and 30% Golden Albino. I cannot determine the ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: MEEX has started on the right path
Default Axolotl Eggs, 2xWildtype, laid 13/11/17, FTAG (pay postage only.)

Axolotl Eggs from 2x Wildtypes - previous batches have been 70% Wildtype and 30% Golden Albino.
I cannot determine the colour at this stage - if you need GA ask for more, or wait until my GA lays and the percentages reverse (no guarantees, but she is plump).

The eggs were found Mon 13th Nov and I won't be posting until they are obviously growing/viable, so you don't need to ask for dozens 'just in case' - every egg will have the potential to reach adulthood so please bear in mind that you may have to cull any extras that you can't home.

I'd recommend 20 as a decent amount to bother hatching Brine Shrimp for, but obviously I don't know how experienced you are. I'm happy to send as many as you want (I've had people ask for as few as three, up to "as many as you can*").

Eggs are free of charge but postage rates are as follows:.
1st Class 5 (Royal Mail 3.40)
1st Class by 1pm 7.50 (RM 7.25)
1st Class by 1pm Sat Delivery 10 (RM 10.25)

In this weather I'd say 1st class is fine (the bottle will be wrapped in newspaper) - if you want me to hold them aiming for a certain delivery day you'll have to judge how far you are and what your mail service is like.

I prefer the bottle/box method over DVD case, but if you can't accept a parcel for whatever reason the case method works, it can just be a bit messy for larger numbers.
(still sorry, @spyder, but at least I've learnt)
If you ask for the DVD case method I will refund any overpayment so you'll only pay what I pay Royal Mail, but there isn't much difference when using Guaranteed By services).

I will include enough Brine Shrimp eggs to raise 20 eggs, with buffers for PH and Hardness.

I also have some spare equipment - depending how many responses I get I can include:
Airline
Airline Check Valve
Airline T's
Airline flow taps
Rigid tubes for Brine Shrimp hatcheries
A small White-Worm culture (limited numbers)

Please let me know via PM if you need any of this - it is all new and free of charge, first come first served until I run out, and is bottle & box method only.

I also have some Arcadia Polyfilter - this magical (ok, science-y) stuff removes all toxins from the water and is invaluable.
I can't recommend it highly enough, but it is not a replacement for proper care, it is for emergency use in case there are any bacteria spike problems.
I'll only be including a small strip but it will be enough to give you an idea of whether it's worth buying more. I get mine from ebay and it all comes out of the same factory so it doesn't matter which packaging you get. Beware certain sellers listing filter wool as polyfilter, don't buy loose stuff.

PLEASE NOTE: I don't have a printer so I won't be able to include any care sheets - but you're already on one of the informative sites, so hopefully that won't be a problem.
I'll answer any questions that I can via PM, obviously.

*Any "As many as you can" requests will have 20 held and then any extra depend how many responses I get. This may mean a delay until the end of the shipping period.

MEEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: Axolotl Eggs, 2xWildtype, laid 13/11/17, FTAG (pay postage only.)

UPDATE:
My Golden Albino has laid too, I expect these to be 70% GA and 30% Wildtype.

Still Free To A Good Home, sorry for the typo in my above advert, lol.

Old 3 Days Ago   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Dylan pratten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEEX View Post
UPDATE:
My Golden Albino has laid too, I expect these to be 70% GA and 30% Wildtype.

Still Free To A Good Home, sorry for the typo in my above advert, lol.
Could you ship international

Dylan pratten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:

Sorry, UK only, I cannot ship them abroad.

LinkBack