The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotls for sale

This is a discussion on Axolotls for sale within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have 4 leusistic (with some dark speckles on their noses) juvenilles for sale. I don't know the sex as ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th February 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Comments: 1
Rep: Genome42 has given consistently good advice and informationGenome42 has given consistently good advice and informationGenome42 has given consistently good advice and informationGenome42 has given consistently good advice and information
Default Axolotls for sale

I have 4 leusistic (with some dark speckles on their noses) juvenilles for sale. I don't know the sex as they are still too small. They are approximately 10-12cm currently (one is a little smaller but not had any problems and he eats well!) and eating frozen bloodworm and axie pellets but seem to like any food given!
I have had them since they were eggs and only have room in my big tank to keep 3 of the 7.
I live in Edinburgh and would like people to collect as I don't think posting is fair to the little guys!

Please PM if you are interested
Thanks

Genome42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2008   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Comments: 1
Rep: Genome42 has given consistently good advice and informationGenome42 has given consistently good advice and informationGenome42 has given consistently good advice and informationGenome42 has given consistently good advice and information

I will be going to Manchester at the end of the month so i could bring some with me if anyone was interested in the area.

Genome42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotls, sale

LinkBack