The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Harlequin/Pied axolotls for sale.

This is a discussion on Harlequin/Pied axolotls for sale. within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have two pairs of the harlequin/pied morph for sale, they are from the same strain that appears on the ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th May 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: IanC has started on the right path
Default Harlequin/Pied axolotls for sale.

I have two pairs of the harlequin/pied morph for sale, they are from the same strain that appears on the cover of Peter Scotts 1981 book axolotls, all four animals are 6 inches in lengh and have developed there full markings being spawned in April 2007 from harlequin/pied parents, collection from a pre arranged location or delivery can be arranged, 100 per pair, please please no time wasters or they will simply be removed from sale.images are avalible on request for seroius enquires.
IanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2008   #2 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 33
Comments: 7
Rep: Daniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Harlequin/Pied axolotls for sale.

Hi!

Just curious - what do you mean with the word "morph"? Are these metamorphed Axolotls or do you mean a piebald-strain?
And why don't you publicly show the photographs, so more people would know what is for sale here.
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2008   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: Harlequin/Pied axolotls for sale.

Hi

as per the text in the ad, i can send images/pictures out all day should i wish to do so, the morph refrence is simply a refrence to the piedbald strain, i hope this helps you.
Old 20th May 2008   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Harlequin axolotls

Thank you to those who replied, i am happy to say that both pairs have now been sold.

Tags
axolotls, harlequin or pied, sale