The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl eggs (Yes, more!) FREE!

This is a discussion on Axolotl eggs (Yes, more!) FREE! within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have a lot of axie eggs, probably a hundred or so. They are not yet a week old so ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th October 2008   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: Kerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Axolotl eggs (Yes, more!) FREE!

I have a lot of axie eggs, probably a hundred or so. They are not yet a week old so are only black dots at the moment. I am just putting out any feelers to see if there's interest in these. I only want to keep a few to bring on myself and it seems a shame to let the others be eaten by parents, guppies or apple snails!
I don't know how one goes about posting live eggs, does anyone want them who lives close enough?

Please feel free to PM me, Kerry.

Kerry1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2008   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: Kerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: Axolotl eggs (Yes, more!) FREE!

These have now been rehomed! Thank you for your interest, Kerry.

Kerry1968 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
(yes, axolotl, eggs, free, free!, more!)

LinkBack