The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

*** West Midlands Reptile Expo 9th Aug 2009 ***

This is a discussion on *** West Midlands Reptile Expo 9th Aug 2009 *** within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hi guys, Just wanted to make you aware of West Midlands Reptile Expo . Sunday, 9th Aug 2009 Kidderminster Glades ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st July 2009   #1 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: philbaker76 has given consistently good advice and informationphilbaker76 has given consistently good advice and informationphilbaker76 has given consistently good advice and informationphilbaker76 has given consistently good advice and information
Arrow *** West Midlands Reptile Expo 9th Aug 2009 ***

Hi guys,

Just wanted to make you aware of West Midlands Reptile Expo.

Sunday, 9th Aug 2009

Kidderminster Glades Arena
Wyre Forest Glades
Bromsgrove Street
Kidderminster
Worcestershire DY10 1PP

Location Map

Time: 11am - 5pm
Entry cost: 3.50 Adults (16+), 2.00 12-15 years old and Under 12's free
  • Disabled Access and Toilets.
  • Parking situated right outside the arena.
  • Less than 10 minute walk from Kidderminster train station.
http://www.westmidlandreptilesociety.org/expo.html

Lots of private breeder selling Amphibians, Reptiles and Inverts.
http://www.westmidlandreptilesociety.org/breeders.html

I have a table, and will be selling some of my '09 White, Wild Type and Albino Axolotls. My sister Karen (Exotic Pets UK Ltd) is also standing with dried goods and possibly some inverts.

Hope to see some of you there!
Cheers, Phil

philbaker76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2009   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: Kerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: *** West Midlands Reptile Expo 9th Aug 2009 ***

I'll be there! I'll look out for the axolotls and hopefully find you!

Kerry1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2009   #3 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Rep: philbaker76 has given consistently good advice and informationphilbaker76 has given consistently good advice and informationphilbaker76 has given consistently good advice and informationphilbaker76 has given consistently good advice and information

Excellent. Please do come and say hello - pretty sure I'll be the only one; just selling Axolotls :-)

Old 5th August 2009   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Heather at HMSG has given good advice and informationHeather at HMSG has given good advice and informationHeather at HMSG has given good advice and information

I have altered my weekend to be able to be there - sounds GREAT. I have spoken to Karen a number of times I think. THANK YOU for the info Phil.

Heather (Ross-on-Wye)

Heather at HMSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2009   #5 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:

Hi Heather - that's great news! Yeah, it will be Karen you've spoken to - make sure you come and say hello to both of us (we have seperate tables).

See you Sunday :-)

Old 10th August 2009   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Heather at HMSG has given good advice and informationHeather at HMSG has given good advice and informationHeather at HMSG has given good advice and information

Hello again - this was a stunningly well attended event as it turned out, with a queue time of about an hour. Great to meet Phil & chat him half to death! I am an axolotl & snakes girls myself (girl being a bit optimistic!), & it suited nicely. I have a nice new baby 'wild type' friend presently residing in a bucket & already eating well - thanks Phil - he/she will join the gang of 7 leucistic babes at school next week.

Heather

Heather at HMSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2009   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: marco has shown reliable knowledgemarco has shown reliable knowledge

Stories have been going around at work about how good the show turned out to be, unfortunately I was working on the day but i heard that there was a large amount of amphibians about.

marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2009   #8 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:

Good to meet both yourself and Kerry at the show. Glad your new Axolotl is settling in nicely :-)

Old 14th August 2009   #9 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Rep: neilshaw has started on the right path

Attended the show, glad I got up early for the 2.5 hour drive and was very near front of queue. Bought a couple of dart frogs and was tempted by a lot of other stuff.

Well done to the organisers - let's get more amphibians there next time please .

Well done to the organisers.

neilshaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009, 9th, aug, expo, midlands, reptile, west

LinkBack