The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

3 adult axolotls and 2 juveniles axolotls for sale london fulham

This is a discussion on 3 adult axolotls and 2 juveniles axolotls for sale london fulham within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; This is a very sad sale of my axolotls due my back playing up i am now unable to care ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th August 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: georgieabc123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 3 adult axolotls and 2 juveniles axolotls for sale london fulham

This is a very sad sale of my axolotls due my back playing up i am now unable to care for as i would like to i have 3 adult 2 are wild type and one albino and i have 2 golden juveniles all are in fabulous health all eating and swiming fine the albino has been nipped on the leg and it looks blood shot but is other wise fine any questions please do ask even if you have no idea on how to care for them just ask and ill do my very best to help i will NOT post i love these guys and i will not put them in any danger so its pick up only or can deliver local or meet up for petrol costs
im looking for
20 each for the adults and
15 for the golden axolotls
will do discounts for multiples
you can also ring me on 07777 66 77 46
thanks you :)
Click the image to open in full size.

georgieabc123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags