The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

White Axolotl Eggs / Spawn For Sale (Possibly Melanoid Albino) Stoke-on-Trent

This is a discussion on White Axolotl Eggs / Spawn For Sale (Possibly Melanoid Albino) Stoke-on-Trent within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Axolotl eggs for sale (laid this Monday 06/02/12) - now showing as developing nicely (currently at the kidney bean shape ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By memojo1979

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th February 2012   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: memojo1979 has given good advice and informationmemojo1979 has given good advice and information
Default White Axolotl Eggs / Spawn For Sale (Possibly Melanoid Albino) Stoke-on-Trent

Axolotl eggs for sale (laid this Monday 06/02/12) - now showing as developing nicely (currently at the kidney bean shape stage)

These are unexpected eggs from 1 of 2 axolotls that have arrived in my little axolotl sanctuary this week - the 2 white albinos (possibly melanoid albinos) were sharing a tank with a leucistic (with divider) overnight + they managed to move the divider, then hey presto!

The only thing I've got suitable for posting is small pop bottles (well washed + have been kept for my daughter to use, so are clean), in a cardboard box + padded with scrunched up newspaper. I have successfully posted eggs last year + received them in the post too.
The price for P+P will be 7.25 for Next Day Delivery (willing to post with this method any time up until Thurs 16th, not including Fridays or weekend). Will not post after that, as too close to predicted hatching date. And, will only post using this method due to the weather forecasts for the upcoming week.

Price for the eggs themselves will be 5.00 for 20 (advertised as 7.50 for 20 on eBay)
Happy to discuss other amounts + arrange discounts for larger amounts.

Collection welcome from Bentilee, Stoke-on-Trent, any time until eggs have hatched.

memojo1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2012   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: memojo1979 has given good advice and informationmemojo1979 has given good advice and information
Default Re: White Axolotl Eggs / Spawn For Sale (Possibly Melanoid Albino) Stoke-on-Trent

LOTS of eggs with twins in
Will be interesting to see in that makes them identical (I assume it would) or if it's possible to get, for example, a leucistic + an albino form the same egg

Old 15th February 2012   #3 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Default Re: White Axolotl Eggs / Spawn For Sale (Possibly Melanoid Albino) Stoke-on-Trent

Last day of posting tomorrow, so let me know if you want any of these eggs for FREE - just pay P+P (which I overcalculated + is actually only 6)

Old 17th February 2012   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

No more postage option for these eggs - collection still welcome (Bentilee, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire)

LinkBack