The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Free Axolotl eggs!

This is a discussion on Free Axolotl eggs! within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hi, My beautiful axies have mated for the second time and there are about 20 eggs, this time the eggs ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th March 2012   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: pookiewn has shown reliable knowledgepookiewn has shown reliable knowledge
Default Free Axolotl eggs!

Hi,
My beautiful axies have mated for the second time and there are about 20 eggs, this time the eggs seem to be growing. I have a good mix of colours/types so would not like to say what they might be.

Please can someone bring these up? As harsh as it sounds I cannot do it and would like to see them go to a good home.

I can deliver them to you for cost of petrol if that helps. They are growing fast and I think are probably a day or two from hatching. I'm in KT4, surrey.

Thank you for looking :)

pookiewn is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack