The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Free to good home. albino axolotl with tank etc. London

This is a discussion on Free to good home. albino axolotl with tank etc. London within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have to move house and the new place won't be suitable for my golden albino axolotl. I'd like to ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th August 2012   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: richardj has started on the right path
Default Free to good home. albino axolotl with tank etc. London

I have to move house and the new place won't be suitable for my golden albino axolotl. I'd like to give her, her tank and it's whole set up away to a good home. I live in North London, Highbury N5.

She is a lovely active soul. I have had her a year and a half. Before she came to me, she had not been well looked after. Consequently, she didn't grow much. She's only 5 inches long. But very beautiful and happy little thing.

It's a 70 litre tank 60cm wide, 38cm high and 30cm deep. It has a plain hood a pump/filter and some ornaments.

So if you can give her a good home and are able to collect from my flat, then please get in touch.

Thanks very much
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jesus.jpg (66.2 KB, 118 views)

richardj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2012   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: JoeLewie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Free to good home. albino axolotl with tank etc. London

Hi Richard,

I would really like to give your Albino Axolotl a good home. I am an experienced and enthusiastic keeper and can collect the lot pretty much any time.

Kindly get in touch if still available.

Regards
Joe

JoeLewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2012   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: l0uiswh0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Free to good home. albino axolotl with tank etc. London

Hello there,

If Joe was unable to take this axie, I would be delighted to give her a good home.

l0uiswh0 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack