The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

3 Axolotls and 2 African clawed frog, looking for a good home

This is a discussion on 3 Axolotls and 2 African clawed frog, looking for a good home within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; FOR SALE 20 FOR : 3 AXOLOTLS + 2 FROGS + FLUVAL U1 FILTER WOLVERHAMPTON AREA ( WV7 3EX ) ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LindaW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th January 2013   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Paddon329 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation 3 Axolotls and 2 African clawed frog, looking for a good home

FOR SALE 20 FOR : 3 AXOLOTLS + 2 FROGS + FLUVAL U1 FILTER
WOLVERHAMPTON AREA ( WV7 3EX ) COLLECTION ONLY

Hello everyone, As the title says i have 3 axolotls and 2 frogs looking for a good home !

I'm in the Air Force and unfortunately i have just been told that i am being posted to a new base, I can not be sure that i have the facilities to look after these little guys. It will be a shame to see them go, as i raised them from eggs. I really wish i could keep them but im not sure if i can take care of them properly where i am going.

Axolotls make great pets, these are about 6 months old. They are eating pellet food at the moment as well.

One of the axolotls is Gold, and the other two are albino white.

Heres a picture of the Gold one:

Click the image to open in full size.

and heres all three of them together, there very funny creatures and heres a picture of all three standing on each other haha

I would be looking for 20 for the three axolotls and 2 frogs, I will also give a Fluval U1 filter away free as well, because i wont need it anymore. The frogs and Axolotls get on great ! They eat the same food, the axolotls have never tried to eat them in the 3 months i've had them together. They actually help eat all the left over food in the tank and the axolotls seem to think they are one of them, they just sniff them and turn away

Heres some more pictures and a video of when they were babies lol

- YouTube

Paddon329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2013   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Paddon329 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 Axolotls and 2 African clawed frog, looking for a good home

Still available if anyone's interested, i will be now giving them away free

Paddon329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2013   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: mwebber is an unknown quantity at this point

If you end up going south towards Reading, Stevenage or London Zoo I would be happy to take them off your hands but unfortunately there is no way I could get that far north.
Best wishes,

Mick :)

mwebber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2013   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: LindaW has started on the right path

Axies have now settled in well with my wild type boy in the 4ft tank and have just had nice feed of garden worms.

LindaW is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack