The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl Full Set Up for Sale

This is a discussion on Axolotl Full Set Up for Sale within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Full Axolotl Set up 4 foot fish tank, filter pump, aquarium ornaments, 3 Axolotls COLLECTION ONLY FROM BRENTWOOD ESSEX. Please ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st August 2013   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: CraigWild has started on the right path
Default Axolotl Full Set Up for Sale

Full Axolotl Set up 4 foot fish tank, filter pump, aquarium ornaments, 3 Axolotls

COLLECTION ONLY FROM BRENTWOOD ESSEX.

Please only buy if you can collect the Axolotl set up from Brentwood Essex.
Also please make sure you do your research on Axolotls before buying and are fully aware of their needs.

I have for sale a full Axolotl set up which includes the following:

4 foot aquarium - Measurements 122 x 39 x 31cm
1 x Filter Pump
Aquarium Ornaments including 4 plastic plants, cave, log hide, bridge and another bridge type hide.
3 x Axolotls - 2 females and 1 male all Leucistic axolotls. All approx 1 year old.

I will also include free of charge any spare food (frozen bloodworm, tubifex and axolotl pellets) and a bubble pump.

The Axolotls enjoy a diet of bloodworm, axolotl pellets and earthworms.

Please contact me to arrange collection. I accept cash on collection for this listing.

175 for the lot.

I will consider selling the 3 Axolotls without the set up if you prefer for 60 for the 3. Please make sure that you have a big enough tank etc if buying this way.

Note: This auction is on a collection only basis.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.JPG (195.3 KB, 818 views)

Last edited by CraigWild; 21st August 2013 at 20:52.
CraigWild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2013   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: CraigWild has started on the right path

No longer available.

CraigWild is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axies, axolotl, axolotls, fish tank, setup, tank

LinkBack