The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotls - wildtype and golden albino

This is a discussion on Axolotls - wildtype and golden albino within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have some juvies for sale - wildtype and golden albino, from golden mum and wild dad. 3 months old, ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th May 2014   #1 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: auntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Axolotls - wildtype and golden albino

I have some juvies for sale - wildtype and golden albino, from golden mum and wild dad.

3 months old, 3-4", feeding on bloodworms and earthworms.
10 each, collection from Kent or I could arrange local delivery for fuel cost.

Photos to follow.

Old 6th May 2014   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Aplestris has started on the right path
Default Re: Axolotls - wildtype and golden albino

Hi
Whereabouts in Kent are you? I'm in Sittingbourne and looking to get an axolotl

Aplestris is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack