The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Cynops ensicauda Popei for sale

This is a discussion on Cynops ensicauda Popei for sale within the FS: United Kingdom (just UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hi there. Recently got this species along with 2x p.hongkongensis. The previous owner was keeping them together and actually sold ...

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th June 2014   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Cfigliola has a given some bad advice or info, or has behaved inappropriately
Unhappy Cynops ensicauda Popei for sale

Hi there. Recently got this species along with 2x p.hongkongensis. The previous owner was keeping them together and actually sold this one as a c.orientalis /: I hate it when people don't know what they're keeping!
I can not keep her as she requires a warmer temp tank and I have no space. I had planned to add her to my group of fire bellies but when she turned up it was clear she wasn't what they said she was.

Anyway I believe it to be female down to the very long tail and markings. The male warty had nipped at her leg and she has a mark around the top but is healing well.

I really don't want to sell off a newt I just got but because people have a lack of knowledge I have no choice.

Cfigliola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2014   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Cfigliola has a given some bad advice or info, or has behaved inappropriately
Default Re: Cynops ensicauda Popei for sale

She is female. She laid 3 dud eggs overnight. She needs a male. ANY Takers!?

Old 16th June 2014   #3 (permalink)
European Newt Group

Nationality:
Comments: 4
Rep: jAfFa CaKe has given good advice and informationjAfFa CaKe has given good advice and information

If you can post some pics it would be great, I have no male but will try and find one if I got her.

jAfFa CaKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2014   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:

I can email you one if you gue me your email address? I can't upload pictures as I only go in here via my phone so I can't

Old 18th June 2014   #5 (permalink)
European Newt Group

Nationality:
Comments: 4
Rep: jAfFa CaKe has given good advice and informationjAfFa CaKe has given good advice and information

Can you email them to me and then I can post them up here. I may not be able to take her but I'll try to find someone who will. My email is jgoswell@outlook.com.

jAfFa CaKe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cynops, cynops ensicauda popei, for sale, swordtail newt

LinkBack