The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl Eggs will ship

This is a discussion on Axolotl Eggs will ship within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I am listing these for a friend . He has 2 rather large batches of eggs that need homes asap.they ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By klaydogz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th December 2014   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: klaydogz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Axolotl Eggs will ship

I am listing these for a friend . He has 2 rather large batches of eggs that need homes asap.they are 400 available in the first batch for $25 per 100 or make an offer on all $ 9.00 Priority mail shipping.The first batch is from a melanoid female , father is either het for copper lucistic or gfp wild .
The second batch female is one of Michael Shrom's dark wilds with High gold spots Father is either a dirty lucy or melanoid leucistic,

I will check messages and get back to you you can PM me or email me at klaydogz@gmail.com or you can email him directly @
justinstrew@rocketmail.com. Thanks! Happy Holidays!

klaydogz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl eggs

LinkBack