The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

:o Wildtype/Copper hybrid X GFP Golden/Copper Eggs For Sale!!

This is a discussion on :o Wildtype/Copper hybrid X GFP Golden/Copper Eggs For Sale!! within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Profits will be going to buying a tank divider! Good grief! Captive bred by me, by my female Wildtype/Copper hybrid ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th March 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Ashlimarie83 has started on the right path
Default :o Wildtype/Copper hybrid X GFP Golden/Copper Eggs For Sale!!

Profits will be going to buying a tank divider! Good grief!

Captive bred by me, by my female Wildtype/Copper hybrid and her enthusiastic GFP Golden Albino/Copper hybrid mate.

My last clutch of eggs hatched at about 98% hatch rate, kept at about 68 F with a bubbler and a few plants.
My clutch yielded me about 55% wild, 25% golden albino, and 20% copper, unsure of GFP status because they are to young to tell. Still raising them to juveniles, so my house is at max capacity!

So far I have 81 eggs that I have found.

Eggs are $.75 each for 20 or less
21+ eggs are $.60 per egg
$5.95 Flat Rate shipping

Paypal payments, PM with number of eggs requested for total price with shipping!
Also please let me know when your eggs hatch!!

LinkBack