The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

**CB Axolotl Juvies FS~! Adorable, nearly all colors! Copper, Leucy, G. Albino, ect~!!**

This is a discussion on **CB Axolotl Juvies FS~! Adorable, nearly all colors! Copper, Leucy, G. Albino, ect~!!** within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; **A few pictures in second post** These are captive bred, hatched, and raised by myself. Parents are het copper female ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th May 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Ashlimarie83 has started on the right path
Thumbs up **CB Axolotl Juvies FS~! Adorable, nearly all colors! Copper, Leucy, G. Albino, ect~!!**

**A few pictures in second post**

These are captive bred, hatched, and raised by myself.
Parents are het copper female (looks wild, but obviously has some more fun genetics) and a GFP het copper/het golden albino male.

All axoloittles are over 2 inches long, with the majority being around 2.5 inches and feeding currently on live California black worms. As the month progresses I will be slowing changing them over to thawed bloodworms however.

My brood right now is at 105 axolotls, and I will update their availability as they get bigger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of the axolotls were lovingly raised individually and have never lost any limbs or had any health problems such as fungus.

When you choose the color morph you would like, I will send you up to 5 pictures of the axolotls I currently have available in that color so you can **personally** choose your new pet(s)!

I can ship up to 4 axolotls in 1 priority medium box, or if you request more, I can get a larger box and give you a quote for the shipping.

The axolotls will be shipped in quality breather bags full of fresh water with a bit of buffer to insure there is no excessive sloshing. Then packed in styrofoam boxes with a cold pack inside of the priority boxes.

I will be shipping on Mondays, Tuesdays, and possibly Wednesdays to insure you axolotl reaches you in a timely manner with no weekend overlay.

Prices and Number Available

-22-Wild Type $12

-12-GFP Wild Type $18

-8-Leucistic $15

-10-GFP Leucistic $20

-6-Albino $15

-2-GFP Albino $20

-2-Golden Albino $18

-3-GFP Golden Albino $23

-2-Copper $40

Shipping is $16 for priority 2-day with tracking number. Live arrival guarantee--Money back or replacement if photo evidence is taken of deceased axolotl in an unopened bag.

No sales to California or New Jersey. Hawaiian shipping at buyers cost and with proper papers. Discounts for 3 or more axolotls purchased. Paypal payments only.

Axolotls will arrive very hungry so make sure you have a food supply ready!

Thank you for looking!

**Photographs credited to Angela Jones. Thanks!**

Ashlimarie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2015   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: **CB Axolotl Juvies FS~! Adorable, nearly all colors! Copper, Leucy, G. Albino, ect~!!**

Pictures of some of the Axolotls!

Can't seem to upload them, so here is an imgur album link: Axolotl Juveniles for sale! - Album on Imgur

Old 13th May 2015   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: **CB Axolotl Juvies FS~! Adorable, nearly all colors! Copper, Leucy, G. Albino, ect~!!**

Only have 1 copper left, but it is pending sale!

I will breeding again in the fall, let me know if you would like to be on a mailing list if I breed more coppers!

Old 13th May 2015   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:

No more coppers left!!

Old 13th May 2015   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: lilmisspanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there

1 Leucistic $15

1 -Golden Albino $18

Shipping is $16 for priority 2-day with tracking number. Live arrival guarantee--Money back or replacement if photo evidence is taken of deceased axolotl in an unopened bag

So would roughly be . $49? would you be able to ship to the Uk?
Also do you breed often and would you have more near the end of june? xx

lilmisspanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2015   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 13
Rep: bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11

No :)

There are UK breeders in the for sale section that regularly advertise, have a little look there. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisspanda View Post
Hey there

1 Leucistic $15

1 -Golden Albino $18

Shipping is $16 for priority 2-day with tracking number. Live arrival guarantee--Money back or replacement if photo evidence is taken of deceased axolotl in an unopened bag

So would roughly be . $49? would you be able to ship to the Uk?
Also do you breed often and would you have more near the end of june? xx

bellabelloo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2015   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Rep: ChristineB has shown reliable knowledgeChristineB has shown reliable knowledge

Dang, so adorable and perfect! ALMOST worth moving out of CA. ;-)

ChristineB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2015   #8 (permalink)

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellabelloo View Post
No :)

There are UK breeders in the for sale section that regularly advertise, have a little look there. :)
Yeah, unfortunately not international. :3

But like Bella said their are plenty of sellers in the UK section!

Good luck!

Old 19th May 2015   #9 (permalink)

Nationality:
Wink Re: **CB Axolotl Juvies FS~! Adorable, nearly all colors! Copper, Leucy, G. Albino, ect~!!**

Will be updating when I know for sure my first buyers have received the axolotls safe and sound, but most of the axoltls I have are now all 2.5 inches and up. :3

Will be updating amounts at the end of the week.

Old 22nd June 2015   #10 (permalink)

Nationality:
Exclamation Re: **CB Axolotl Juvies FS~! Adorable, nearly all colors! Copper, Leucy, G. Albino, ect~!!**

All sold out of GFP Golden Albinos!

Updated Availability:

-21-Wild Type $12

-13-GFP Wild Type $18

-18-Leucistic $15

-9-GFP Leucistic $20

-6-Albino $15

-4-GFP Albino $20

-3-Golden Albino $18

Shipping is $15 for up to 4 axolotls

Old 7th July 2015   #11 (permalink)

Nationality:
Cool Re: **CB Axolotl Juvies FS~! Adorable, nearly all colors! Copper, Leucy, G. Albino, ect~!!**

All golden Albinos now sold!

Old 22nd July 2015   #12 (permalink)

Nationality:

I just a had a photo shoot of some of my babies I loaded onto my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7232613&type=3

Also, only 1 GFP Albino left!!

Old 3rd August 2015   #13 (permalink)

Nationality:

** UPDATE!!**

Only Wild and GFP Wild, Leucistics, and Albinos left!

Hand raised, individually housed, never any cannibalism, infections, or fungus!
Axolittles - Album on Imgur

(17 left) Wilds: $12
(4 left) GFP Wilds: $18
(11 left) Leucistics: $15
(2 left) Albinos: $15

Coppers and Golden Albinos were produced in this batch as well but have sold out. :)

Old 6th August 2015   #14 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: B3llaax3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do not buy from here!! Stay way... Shipper sent axolotls in tiny bag with no air at all with 2day shipping. One arrived dead and the others are supper stressed out. The water was super dirty which most likely means they were fed within 24hrs of shipping. I'm very upset with how everything went through.

Know/learn how to ship a live animal before shipping it and risking lives. Please!

B3llaax3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2015   #15 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Please do not sell axoltols to this person. She is a poor customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3llaax3 View Post
Do not buy from here!! Stay way... Shipper sent axolotls in tiny bag with no air at all with 2day shipping. One arrived dead and the others are supper stressed out. The water was super dirty which most likely means they were fed within 24hrs of shipping. I'm very upset with how everything went through.

Know/learn how to ship a live animal before shipping it and risking lives. Please!
Well. I do not normally like to stoop to the level of such a rude and uncaring person, but for the sake of my own reputation I will actually prevent the facts here.

You were incredibly rude to me, could not even correctly remember which axolotls I sent to you, did not respond for days at a time about your refund, and still have not even told me whether the other axolotls that are unfortunately in your care are even alive.

Just for background, this person was shipped 2 GFP Wild Axolotls and my last GFP Albino axolotl. All were received on time (2-days) in the same exact conditions, stated in my original post (BREATHER BAGS, which need to be completely full with water for proper oxygen and carbon dioxide exchange, which means air pockets are not needed and the axolotls do not have to be sloshed about in the post, with styrofoam boxes, gel cool packs, and insulation as well, AND fasted before shipping, with the addition of a couple drops of Ammno-lock or SeaChem Prime added to their water to reduce stress from any chemical build-up), as **over 100** other axolotls I have shipped which have all arrived ALIVE to their destination. Even ones which was delayed for a WEEK (an extreme fourth of July anomaly, which still doesn't make sense) all arrived alive, albeit hungry to their owners BECAUSE of the way I package my babies. Had I not shipped how I do, they would have perished.

I have an link here (http://imgur.com/a/2wvxd#2) showing our conversation, how you first sent me 3 message in less than an hour, going from understanding, to extremely hostile and condescending, then our email conversation where you ignored my information, sent me a picture of a deceased salamander in advanced state of decay--which is still extremely questionable as the axolotls are packed with cold packs and arrived in 2-Days, so I assume no animal would look like that, (NOT how I asked evidence of death to be presented for a refund with my live arrival guarantee), and then took days responding to me, even though you were clearly on caudata and had access to the internet, and STILL have not even provided me the courtesy of knowing my animals are alive!!

For those who can not see the link, I will post some of the screenshots.

**I apologize for my lengthy and angry post, but I am beyond seething that someone could be so ignorant and bash other people's reputation.**
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (31.4 KB, 65 views)
File Type: png 2.png (222.6 KB, 72 views)

Last edited by Mark; 17th August 2015 at 08:38.
Old 15th August 2015   #16 (permalink)

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3llaax3 View Post

And the last few messages.
Attached Images
File Type: png 9.png (222.6 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by Mark; 17th August 2015 at 08:37.
Old 16th August 2015   #17 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 97
Comments: 46
Rep: Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11

Bambi, did you notice that you posted the same screenshot over and over?

Regarding the breather bags, Bambi is correct, they SHOULD be used without any air space. She has noted to me that she will refund for the animal that was claimed as dead. Whatever other issues and details exist are beyond the scope of moderation here.

Old 16th August 2015   #18 (permalink)

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennewt View Post
Bambi, did you notice that you posted the same screenshot over and over?

Regarding the breather bags, Bambi is correct, they SHOULD be used without any air space. She has noted to me that she will refund for the animal that was claimed as dead. Whatever other issues and details exist are beyond the scope of moderation here.
Argh. Yes. I dont know why that happened though. I can't seem to fix them either... can t hey be removed so its not silly?

Old 17th August 2015   #19 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: B3llaax3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Axolotl come up for air. You're suffocating them by doing that. Breathable bags yeah i get it, but they need to breath actual air sometimes, especially on a 2 day shipment, its just stupid not to put air. I spoke to a lot of people about this and they said, regardless of what bag it is, you still need air. But whatever im not going to sit here and argue more over this. Im done.. do what you please. But its the last time im ordering from you.

B3llaax3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2015   #20 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: ThatNewGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

They do not need to come up for air.... They have gills for a reason... My guys don't come up for anything besides food. Axolotls are amphibious meaning they can come up for air or they can stay in the water, by moving their gills they are breathing.The bags she shipped them in allowed oxygen to move through out the bag, I would actually prefer this if I ordered from her, I understand your upset but pleas educated your self before an argument.

ThatNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
albino, axolotl juveniles, copper, for sale, gfp, golden albino, leucisitc

LinkBack