The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

EGGS WildtypeXgfp Wildtype Het for copper

This is a discussion on EGGS WildtypeXgfp Wildtype Het for copper within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; So my wildtype male (Mulder) and my gfp wildtype het for copper female (Turanga) had fertile eggs for the first ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th June 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 3
Comments: 0
Rep: Hollystark is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EGGS WildtypeXgfp Wildtype Het for copper

So my wildtype male (Mulder) and my gfp wildtype het for copper female (Turanga) had fertile eggs for the first time. There is no morph that is fully impossible, based on what I know of the genetics (not much). It's gonna be an adventure!

My plan is to raise ten. There are maybe 60 eggs. They were laid on the 4th, and they're developing well, some are twitching. I am in Central/Southern Maryland.

Anyone want any? I can raise a few extra to blackworms, but I don't have the space to take them all the way to juveniles.

I will ship eggs, a bit more iffy on shipping larvae.

Note to mods: I know I posted an unfinished version of this somewhere in the forums. I cannot find it. I'll delete as soon as it's located O.o

Hollystark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2015   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Leansgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EGGS WildtypeXgfp Wildtype Het for copper

How much ? Email me leansgirl79@yahoo.com

Leansgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl babies, eggs, eggs axies for sale, eggs for sale, eggs or larvae

LinkBack