The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotls for adoption in WA, Wilds and Leucistics

This is a discussion on Axolotls for adoption in WA, Wilds and Leucistics within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I am posting this initially to see what interest there is. In the spirit of wanting to stay married to ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th November 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Nienora is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Axolotls for adoption in WA, Wilds and Leucistics

I am posting this initially to see what interest there is. In the spirit of wanting to stay married to my husband, I have to find homes for my 15 of my 21 CB Axolotls. I raised them from eggs, helped them hatch their way into this world and have been caring for them ever since. They are currently 6 weeks old, fully formed front and back legs.

I have 6 Wilds and 10 Leucistics. I am looking at adopting them out for $20 per axolotl. All of them have been raised in well fed, small groups. They enjoy the company of other axies as I found out when I separated them all out individually. They have been raise on a diet of live brine shrimp until 3 weeks old, and now have a combination of frozen bloodworms and live tubifex worms. They are all hand fed.

Each axolotl has perfect limbs, I have seen so many incidences of Axies raised together which are missing limbs and gills; I will not allow that with mine. I am looking for adopters initially in Washington and the surrounding area as I am leery about shipping my little dragons. If there is particular interest in others from around the US, I may make exceptions.

Here is a couple pictures of a few of the Wilds, atm. I will post more pictures and videos of both Wilds and Leucistics when I have time to snap a full photo session. Thanks!

Please check out my facebook post for now https://www.facebook.com/OriginalMis...53747552521926 and let me know if the link doesn't work. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3205.JPG (206.3 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3206.JPG (210.3 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3208.JPG (195.1 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3209.JPG (252.9 KB, 53 views)

Nienora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2015   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Nienora is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Axolotls for adoption in WA, Wilds and Leucistics

Here's a video of my Leucistics in their holding tank while their aquarium is getting cleaning out!

https://www.facebook.com/OriginalMis...3748218976926/

Nienora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, axolotls, juveniles, leucistics, sale, wa. axies, wilds

LinkBack