The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

CB A. lugubris, T. torosa, S. intermedia, and A. opacum

This is a discussion on CB A. lugubris, T. torosa, S. intermedia, and A. opacum within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have the following animals for sale: CB 2015 A. lugubris juveniles - six available About an inch long and ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree13Likes
  • 6 Post By onetwentysix
  • 2 Post By Jennewt
  • 2 Post By onetwentysix
  • 2 Post By onetwentysix
  • 1 Post By onetwentysix

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th December 2015   #1 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11
Default CB A. lugubris, T. torosa, S. intermedia, and A. opacum

I have the following animals for sale:

CB 2015 A. lugubris juveniles - six available
About an inch long and eating D. melanogaster fruit flies
These guys are really neat - some of the coolest metamorphs I've raised over the years!
$45 each.

CB 2014 (OOW 2015) T. torosa juveniles
Around three inches long with some smaller individuals
$30 each, or four for $100.

Click the image to open in full size.

CB 2014 S. intermedia juveniles
Smaller individuals than they should be, given age - I sell the larger animals first and these never really caught up; presumably around 3-5." No idea of quantity, probably less than five; once I'm sure I have homes for what I'll find, I'll be draining the swimming pool I set up for the juveniles since it's not going to last the winter.
$30 each

2014 (OOW 2015) "CB" A. opacum juveniles
Received eggs from a friend - she'd collected three adults a week earlier and found them in the tank. They're around 2.5-3" and eating fruit flies.
Three for $30, or six for $50.

I may be open to trades for eggs or adult pairs; it's been a while since I've really kept any non-American species and I'd like to get back in.

I can't send any photos until Tuesday - my SD card reader is busted and I just ordered a new one, so they're stuck on my camera.

Shipping where weather permits via USPS, live arrival guaranteed on overnight shipments - please include a zip code for a quote.

Thanks!

Last edited by bellabelloo; 13th January 2016 at 23:04.
onetwentysix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2015   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 97
Comments: 46
Rep: Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11
Default Re: CB CB A. lugubris, T. torosa, S. intermedia, and A. opacum

Beautiful babies! So nice to see something other than axolotls for sale

Old 10th December 2015   #3 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Rep: onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11
Default Re: CB A. lugubris, T. torosa, S. intermedia, and A. opacum

Thanks! They're fun to work with, I'm hoping to have a few other animals next year that you don't tend to see much (or at all); I think I might know what to do to get them to breed this year, so we'll see.

The Aneides have sold, unfortunately, but there's still lots of torosa and opacum, and however many sirens are in their pool; here's a picture of the opacum now that my SD card reader is here:

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 12th January 2016   #4 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Default Possible last chance on Taricha and sirens

Just wanted to repost this; still have Taricha, opacum, and sirens; I'll even sell some of my larger sirens I was holding back for $35 to give some people one last chance at owning some. Some of them are from my first time breeding and should be pretty big now, they'll be several years old by now.

Old 13th January 2016   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: BwKilcoyne is an unknown quantity at this point

If you ever get any Taricha granulosa I would buy them in a heartbeat. The species you have look beautiful. I love to see people breeding different species of caudates.

BwKilcoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2016   #6 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwKilcoyne View Post
If you ever get any Taricha granulosa I would buy them in a heartbeat. The species you have look beautiful. I love to see people breeding different species of caudates.
From January 28th it will be illegal to send Taricha over state lines due to the new rule, so don't get your hopes up. You can help fight that rule change here:

SWEEPING BAN on salamander trade/transportation in effect this month

Old 13th January 2016   #7 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:

I have granulosa and rivularis that I bought a while back, and was pretty sure that I'd worked the kinks out and would hopefully see some breeding, but now that's not going to be happening.

All Taricha are sold out. Sorry, everyone, they caught me at a really bad time; they didn't breed last year and these were animals from 2014 that overwintered, so I was low to start with. I just realized that I can't sell the larger sirens because I don't have any shipping containers that will safely fit them, but I did find a number of smaller juveniles when I went to look at the pond. They're going really fast, though, just a few left.

Also, any chance a mod could please delete the second CB? It has been driving me absolutely nuts since I posted it.

Old 16th January 2016   #8 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: SnakeDancer has given good advice and informationSnakeDancer has given good advice and informationSnakeDancer has given good advice and information

Sent you a PM re: Taricha torosa....

SnakeDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2016   #9 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:

Last call on sirens, I still have a few left. Everything else is sold out, sorry!

Old 26th January 2016   #10 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:

All animals are sold. Thanks for your interest!

LinkBack