The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Help/Foster Care

This is a discussion on Help/Foster Care within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hey there fellow Axolotl owners/enthusiasts. About eight months ago or so I purchased a young axolotl from this site that ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th December 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: Kochebi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help/Foster Care

Hey there fellow Axolotl owners/enthusiasts.
About eight months ago or so I purchased a young axolotl from this site that I thought was a boy, but ended up being a girl. Since then her and my older male axolotl have had multiple lays. I have tried my best to keep up with them and keep them separate but apparently even a divider will not keep them from breeding. As I cannot currently afford, nor do I have the space for, any more tanks (I will also be moving come may, so anything larger or extra will just be more of a hazard) I am currently considering selling her, or, more preferably, fostering her until further notice.

This offer is open to people in the Cleveland/Akron Ohio area only, or those who are near those areas. I'm mostly just wondering if anyone would be interested at this point. If it comes to it I might sell her, but I would really rather prefer to foster her, as I still really love this little girl. She's a beautiful, pale golden albino and I... Well... maybe having her in someone else's care, temporarily or permanently, might be best for her.

Kochebi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
albino, axolotl, female, foster, golden, golden albino, pale golden

LinkBack