The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

T. marmoratus, T. dogrobicus & Lissotriton v. ampelensis eggs

This is a discussion on T. marmoratus, T. dogrobicus & Lissotriton v. ampelensis eggs within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have more than I know what to do with already and they just keep laying. I am interested in ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By otolith

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st February 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: otolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default T. marmoratus, T. dogrobicus & Lissotriton v. ampelensis eggs

I have more than I know what to do with already and they just keep laying. I am interested in trades for eggs of other species; Paramesotriton sp, C. pyrrhogaster, C. e. popei, Tylototriton sp, C. cyanurus (from recent imports/darker phase animals) and N. kaiseri. If you don't have anything to trade yet but have reliable breeding groups I don't mind trading for "egg futures"

If you want to buy prices are as follows:

$3 each marmoratus eggs, will only send viable, developing eggs

$2 each Lissotriton v. ampelensis eggs (50+ available)

$2 each T. dobrogicus eggs, again will only send eggs showing development.

I accept paypal, shipping is a flat $7 for priority regardless of quantity.

otolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2016   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: punctata has given good advice and informationpunctata has given good advice and informationpunctata has given good advice and information
Default Re: T. marmoratus, T. dogrobicus & Lissotriton v. ampelensis eggs

Pm'ed you. Thanks

punctata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2016   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: otolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Out of marmoratus eggs for now, lots of everything else still available.

Old 22nd February 2016   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:

I jumped the gun a bit, I still have 25 marmoratus eggs available.

Old 24th February 2016   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: greenwood09 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be interested in purchasing ten marmoratus eggs by paypal if you have any left thanks

greenwood09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2016   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:

Sold out of marmoratus eggs for now. I'll post here again when there are enough developing eggs to merit shipping.

Still plenty of T. dobrogicus & Lissotriton available.

Also have some T. macedonicus eggs for trades only.

LinkBack