The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Iso: Male leucistic axolotl

This is a discussion on Iso: Male leucistic axolotl within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I'm looking for a male axolotl, peferably a dirty leucistic. Age isn't that important, as long as it is old ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th March 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: InMemoryOfKoNa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Iso: Male leucistic axolotl

I'm looking for a male axolotl, peferably a dirty leucistic. Age isn't that important, as long as it is old enough to be sexed. I know this is an odd request, but I already have the perfect name picked out and it is traditionally male so i would like to have an axolotl that is male. Dirty leucys are my favorite color morph. Thank you for all of your help!!

InMemoryOfKoNa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, for sale, iso, leucistic, male, wanted

LinkBack