Caudata.org

Caudata.org (http://www.caudata.org/forum/)
-   FS: USA (http://www.caudata.org/forum/f49-advertisements-newts-salamanders/f50-sale-give-away-trade/f65-fs-usa/)
-   -   Purple and gfp Purple Axolotls for Sale! (http://www.caudata.org/forum/f49-advertisements-newts-salamanders/f50-sale-give-away-trade/f65-fs-usa/106074-purple-gfp-purple-axolotls-sale.html)

Bette 25th April 2016 21:05

Purple and gfp Purple Axolotls for Sale!

3 Attachment(s)
Gfp purple and purple axolotl juveniles available!
Purple (axanthic ) is a rare, hard to find color.
Get them while you can. 3.5 -4 inches long approximately.
$100 gfp purple, $125 purple, (discounts available on orders of multibles )
As always, live arrival guarantee. I am very experienced shipping. I can ship everywhere in the usa except NJ and CA.
Shipping is additional, and can be quoted with your zip code.
*Note: I do have other colors available. Please see my other posting for more information, or refer to my Facebook page Aquarius Axolotls. Thank you! :-)
*All my axolotls are captive bred.

Bette 16th May 2016 12:30

Re: Purple and gfp Purple Axolotls for Sale!

2 gfp purple left! :D
*I do offer payment plans... you can put down a non-refundable deposit of $25, then make payments over the course of several weeks.

Bette 14th April 2017 21:44

3 Attachment(s)
Some beautiful gfp axanthic ("purple") juveniles available! $60 each, and discounts given for multiple purchased.
Many other colors available! Just ask me!

Attached photos are of the juveniles, and an example of an adult gfp axanthic that is related to them.

MThompson299 10th May 2017 03:11

Do you happen to have any female gfp purples available? I am looking to add another female to my group and would love to have a purple axolotl! None gfp would be fine as well, but I would prefer gfp. So excited to see purple axolotls posted!:D

Bette 12th May 2017 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MThompson299 (Post 478891)
Do you happen to have any female gfp purples available? I am looking to add another female to my group and would love to have a purple axolotl! None gfp would be fine as well, but I would prefer gfp. So excited to see purple axolotls posted!:D

Hi,
I do not have any adult females available currently, but I will have some purple and gfp purple juveniles available in about a month.

Soxfan 23rd August 2017 12:17

Hello! Do you have any juvenile purple axolotl available, or will you soon? Thanks! Jen