The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

NEWTS!! At NARBC Tinley Park, IL March 18-19

This is a discussion on NEWTS!! At NARBC Tinley Park, IL March 18-19 within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I will be vending at NARBC this weekend at my parents' table, if you go look for the Arachnoaddict on ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Jake

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th March 2017   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default NEWTS!! At NARBC Tinley Park, IL March 18-19

I will be vending at NARBC this weekend at my parents' table, if you go look for the Arachnoaddict on the map. This is one of the biggest reptile shows in the country. Newts are first come, first served. I refuse to hold onto animals for anyone (except for those who can offer reasonable trades) so for the best selection get there early. Absolutely no shipping, not even axolotls, please save us both some time by not asking. I am more interested in trading for your European and Asian newts than anything, but if you don't have anything tailed to trade money works too.

Prices are below, I will give quantity discounts for people who are serious about newts. In case you're sitting there wondering, no, 3-5 newts is not what I consider "serious", you're really not even dipping a toe in the water at that point. That's OK though, I was six years old once too, come back when you grow up and get hooked on newts.

Neurergus crocatus (Aqra, Iraq) $40.00 each; 6 for $200; 15 for $400 (I have both aquatic and terrestrial juveniles)

Ichthyosaura alpestris apuanus $25.00 each; 6 for $100; 20 for $200; 50 for $320; 100 for $550

Triturus macedonicus (some of them are sexable males) $45.00 they get BIG

I will have limited quantities of the following, get there early for the best selection:

Triturus marmoratus $40.00 each (some are aquatic, some are terrestrial)

Neurergus kaiseri $70.00each

Hypselotriton cyanurus, $30.00 each

Pleurodeles waltl leucistic- $30.00 each
normal- $25.00 each
Proven breeder pair of leucistic- $120.00

Triturus karelinii $35.00

Axolotls- various sizes,colors and prices, I'm not even going to list list them, just be at the show and see for yourself. I don't like axolotl people and I try not to draw that madness to my table (or my inbox). Not sorry.

The best way to reach me with questions about newts is by email axolotl_jake@sbcglobal.net
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12654109_10208359996734584_2158023147302547551_n.jpg (44.7 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg crock.jpg (45.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg marms.jpg (116.9 KB, 46 views)

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack