The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Giving away Adult Female Wildtype GFP Axolotl (NM)

This is a discussion on Giving away Adult Female Wildtype GFP Axolotl (NM) within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I am going to college soon and need to give away my Axolotl, Vata. She is in good health overall, ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Plc98

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th March 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Plc98 has started on the right path
Default Giving away Adult Female Wildtype GFP Axolotl (NM)

I am going to college soon and need to give away my Axolotl, Vata. She is in good health overall, though she is slightly skinnier than she ought to be, she is captive bred and I have had her since January 2012, She is about 6 years old. The person who I give her to must have prior experience with Axolotls or a comparable species of Salamander. Anyone who is interested must also live in New Mexico because I am not comfortable with shipping her. I am also selling her 60 gallon tank/paraphernalia, though it would be ideal to sell it to the person I am giving her to, it is by no means a requirement. Anyone interested in my Axolotl should pm me for details.

Thank you so much!

See attached pictures of her and her tank.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9770.jpg (95.7 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9778.jpg (80.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9773.jpg (78.5 KB, 72 views)

Plc98 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack