The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Leucistic axolotl eggs :)

This is a discussion on Leucistic axolotl eggs :) within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hello :). My mature leucistic axolotls just had their second clutch of eggs. I am still busy raising the first ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chloemae

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th May 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: chloemae is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Leucistic axolotl eggs :)

Hello :). My mature leucistic axolotls just had their second clutch of eggs. I am still busy raising the first :). I would like to sell these eggs, but being new to this, was going to try to keep the egg numbers small, like groups of 20. I want to be cautious and sell only what appear to be viable eggs. I have 50cc specimen cups and small ice packs and would like to ship them over the next week, priority mail. I was thinking 17.50 for shipping and 20 eggs (time, effort, supplies :)). Plese PM me if interested and I will do my very best for anyone involved. Thank you and have a great day :).

chloemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2017   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Exclamation Re: Leucistic axolotl eggs :)

Good evening, I have unfortunate news. I have about 100 eggs, but they are so far developed that they are just too far to safely mail . I apologize, as I am new to this. I will post again as soon, and much more quickly, with the next batch of eggs :). Thank you :)

Old 7th June 2017   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:

Good News!!!!!! I have a new batch of eggs laid on Monday/Tuesday (both parents are leucistic adults) :). I want to get them out ASAP (tomorrow preferably and Saturday AM). I would like to try to get them out in specimen containers of 20 per order as this is my first time shipping and I want to make sure that I do a great job getting them safely to new homes (as well as not waiting too long to ship them out). My prior 2 clutches had all leucistic babies. So, again, I am asking for orders of 20 eggs per shipment (I would guess I have about 100 eggs, give or take), 17.50 for shipping. Please let me know and I will take the first 4-5 people to respond. Please also make sure you have live daphnia ready for them when they hatch (or baby brine). Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Old 8th June 2017   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:

I have only about 20 more eggs left if anyone is interested :).

LinkBack