Caudata.org

Caudata.org (http://www.caudata.org/forum/)
-   FS: USA (http://www.caudata.org/forum/f49-advertisements-newts-salamanders/f50-sale-give-away-trade/f65-fs-usa/)
-   -   Axanthic, Gfp Axanthic, Copper, Gfp Copper, Green Willds, and Gfp Green Wilds (http://www.caudata.org/forum/f49-advertisements-newts-salamanders/f50-sale-give-away-trade/f65-fs-usa/109506-axanthic-gfp-axanthic-copper-gfp-copper-green-willds-gfp-green-wilds.html)

Someone 16th June 2017 20:29

Axanthic, Gfp Axanthic, Copper, Gfp Copper, Green Willds, and Gfp Green Wilds

I have lots of babies that will be ready soon. I have 4 Axanthic babies which are $40 each, one Gfp Axanthic which is $45. I also have Copper for $30 and Gfp copper for $35. I have green wilds for $12 and green Gfp wilds for $15. All babies that are not Axanthic are het copper and 50% possible het Axanthic.

Please pm me or email me at santafeaquatics@gmail.com.

Priority mail express is greatly rrccomended for shipping. Please pm to discuss shipping.

Someone 19th June 2017 20:31

Re: Axanthic, Gfp Axanthic, Copper, Gfp Copper, Green Willds, and Gfp Green Wilds

3 Attachment(s)
Forgot to add pics. Babies are about 2 inches long currently. The first picture are Axanthic and gf Axanthic, 2nd pic is copper and Gfp copper, and la pic are the wilds.

Someone 26th June 2017 22:29

Re: Axanthic, Gfp Axanthic, Copper, Gfp Copper, Green Willds, and Gfp Green Wilds

I am out of gfp Axanthic and regular coppers.

I still have :
-Gfp copper (possible het Axanthic)
-Wild (het copper, possible het Axanthic)
-Gfp Wild (het copper, possible het Axanthic)
-One Axanthic (het copper)

Please pm or email me at santafeaquatics@gmail.com

Someone 18th August 2017 21:37

I am down to the last three baby's and need to make some room. $20 each plus shipping or take all 3 for $80 shipped. The babies left are a dark axanthic, a light axanthic, and a gfp copper. The axanthic are possible het copper and the copper is possible het axanthic. Pm me or email me at santafeaquatics@gmail.com for any questions.

Someone 21st August 2017 21:32

Sold. Thanks!

rhotle 2nd September 2017 02:43

Hi, do you still have any axolotls left? I'm not too particular about the color. Thanks

Someone 3rd September 2017 20:40

I have a few wild and some sub adult coppers. Please pm if interested in them.