The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Karellinii for sale

This is a discussion on Karellinii for sale within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hey I have at least three Karellinii for sale, possibly four. There is one breeding pair available for $45. The ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th June 2007   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 2
Rep: jamminnewt has shown reliable knowledge
Default Karellinii for sale

Hey

I have at least three Karellinii for sale, possibly four. There is one breeding pair available for $45. The other one is believed to be a female and I'm not sure if she is a Karellinii or Cristatus.She has the white speckling shown in the image on the database page for the Triturus Genus. There is no vertebral stripe. She would be $20.

They animals are all good eaters, alert, and healthy. I will get pictures up if I can. My camera is being extremely bad-tempered today. Buyer pays shipping; sorry guys and gals, I have absolutely no $$. Since its summer I'll throw in the ice packs, and you will want swift shipping. I live in California and its getting hotter by the second here.

I have a paypal account. e-mail me if you are interested! Thanks.

jamminnewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2007   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 97
Comments: 46
Rep: Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11

I'm confused. You say you have 3 karelinii, maybe 4. There's a pair of karelinii. And there is a single female of uncertain species. What is the 4th newt?

Jennewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2007   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Rep: jamminnewt has shown reliable knowledge

I thought one of my males was spoken for (making only 3 available), but the person who asked for him hasn't contacted me in a while and has not responded to my latest e-mail.

Sorry everyone, All newts are spoken for. I may have two juveniles up for grabs in a few months. Thanks for asking. :)

jamminnewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2007   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 46
Rep: Neotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default kerillini juveniles in couple months?

If you are sure that in a couple of months you'll have 2 avaliable then let me know I am trying to get my hands on some of these guys! I am not a novice with newts, I have the time and space to care for these species. PLease let me know

Neotenic_Jaymes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2007   #5 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 6
Comments: 3
Rep: t_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

I believe that all of Jazz's Karelinii are spoken for at this point. She had posted an ad for the juvies about a month ago.

t_summ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
karellinii, sale

LinkBack