The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Lots of axolotls available...

This is a discussion on Lots of axolotls available... within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I am trying to downsize on my axolotl colony to make room for newt larvae in the breeding season. 4.5-7" ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th July 2007   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Lots of axolotls available...

I am trying to downsize on my axolotl colony to make room for newt larvae in the breeding season.

4.5-7" wild-types-some sexable males ~45 available

6-7" leucistic (some sexable males) ~12 available

4.5-6" golden albinos (some sexable males) ~20 available

4-5" white albinos- not sexable yet 5 available

All of the above are strictly for pick-up only (please don't beg me to ship, I won't make ANY exceptions) They are starting at $8 each for wilds and $10 each for the lighter colours. Groups of 10 are $50 for any of the above. I'm still planning to breed axolotls year round, but not in as large of quantities.

I am willing to ship the 2 inch axolotls in groups of five for $20 per group. They are coming along nicely and some have already begun to feed on pellets. I won't ship any that haven't started on pellets, unless requested by the buyer. Overnight shipping is $30 on all orders to any location in the lower 48 states, with the exceptions of NJ and CA, sorry, please don't ask me to ship to either of those states.

I also have several proven breeder adult leucistic and wild-types also for pick-up only (once again, no exceptions). Proven breeders range from 8-10" and are all at least 1.5 years old. They start at $25 each.

If interested, please contact me via email or private message.
I am located in Hampshire, IL 60140

axolotl_jake@sbcglobal.net

Last edited by Jake; 16th July 2007 at 04:53.
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2007   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default axolotls AND axolotls eggs...

I have ~100-200 axolotl eggs that I'm willing to send out for free with the juvenile axolotls. I had a pair unexpectedly spawn the other night.

These axolotls can either be picked up at my house in Hampshire, or at the Chicagoland Animal Hobby Expo in Wheaton, IL their website is www.allanimalshow.com/. The next expo is on August 5. Just contact me in a message to let me know what you want. Otherwise they're first come first served.

Old 26th July 2007   #3 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

the eggs are all gone now, but I still have a bunch of juvies-sub adults.

Old 2nd August 2007   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: rego67 has started on the right path

just wonderin, the total price for 5- 2" axolotls including shipping would be $50.00?

could you get a mix of color varieties in that group or are they one color?

rego67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2007   #5 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego67 View Post
just wonderin, the total price for 5- 2" axolotls including shipping would be $50.00?

could you get a mix of color varieties in that group or are they one color?
That's correct, I can do a mix, but all of the melanoid are spoken for and I might be out of white albinos, but I still have plenty of wild-types, leucistic, and golds.

Old 16th September 2007   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: axielover321 has started on the right path

Do you still have any left?

axielover321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2007   #7 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Yes, I still have axolotls, as always.

Old 24th September 2007   #8 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

All of the small axolotls are now spoken for. I'll post again when I have another group ready, but it won't be for a while.
Thanks to everyone who has shown interest.

I do still have two dozen 4-6" long juveniles for pick-up only at the Chicagoland Animal Hobby Expo in Wheaton, IL. www.allanimalshow.com/

-Jake

Tags
axolotls, lots

LinkBack