The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Adult wildtype axolotl-seattle

This is a discussion on Adult wildtype axolotl-seattle within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have a very nice, healthy axolotl that needs a good home. I am not shipping him. He is about ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd July 2007   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 3
Rep: newtsrfun has given good advice and informationnewtsrfun has given good advice and information
Default Adult wildtype axolotl-seattle

I have a very nice, healthy axolotl that needs a good home. I am not shipping him. He is about 2 years old.

I am asking 45$ for adoption

newtsrfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: newtsrfun has given good advice and informationnewtsrfun has given good advice and information

Ok poeple, here is the deal.

The now famous axolotl from my post dealing with the amputation is is need of a good home. Poor guy simply cannot got back in with the other 2. He is minus an arm, which is nearly reaching arm stage, and one back leg is gone, but growing. He is eating well, and healthy otherwise. All wounds have long been closed and free of infection. really, the guy is healthy, just growing back various parts..

I simply cannot keep him anymore, no more room for additional tanks.

He is free, and you will have to be willing to do some TLC with him, perhaps set up a seprate tank for a while.

Old 24th August 2007   #3 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

This would really be a nice deal for anyone local who wants onel... when he grows it all back(in a few weeks) you will have a nice axolotl...

If no one steps up, I have someone here who will take him I think, so heres your last chance.

Tags
adult, axolotlseattle, wildtype

LinkBack