The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

free young T. Karelinnii

This is a discussion on free young T. Karelinnii within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hi. Last year I got 6 Triturus Karelinnii adults who immediately began breeding on me. I ended up with two ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th September 2007   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 2
Rep: jamminnewt has shown reliable knowledge
Unhappy free young T. Karelinnii

Hi.

Last year I got 6 Triturus Karelinnii adults who immediately began breeding on me. I ended up with two larvae and have raised them for one year. Due to my impossibly busy schedule I was unable to keep up with their feeding needs and they have not reached the normal size for their age. They are just over a year old now. One is 3inches long while the other is about 2.5 inches long. I have kept them separate because I knew they weren't eating often enough and didn't want any injuries. They are both fully morphed- I think- and will go adventuring in the terestrial areas of their tanks and even climb the tall rocks.

They are both lively and curious. I know that I cannot hope to fit them into my schedule and must for their health relinquish them to a keeper with more time. They are free to someone who has kept the species before. Preferable bred them before- I want to make sure they get a good home because I know I could have treated them much better. I will pay shipping under $25. Above that we'll talk.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

jamminnewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2007   #2 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 6
Comments: 3
Rep: t_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Pm sent. Very interested.

t_summ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2007   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 2
Rep: jamminnewt has shown reliable knowledge
Default no more!

The little guys are spoken for! Thank you all for your interest! I'm glad that there are so many people willing to give them a happy home! I hope you all find other amphibious friends!

jamminnewt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free, karelinnii, young

LinkBack