The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Banded Newts available for trade

This is a discussion on Banded Newts available for trade within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have CB 2007 banded newts, Ommatriton vittatus ophryticus available FOR TRADE ONLY. I am looking for interesting and unusual ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By caudataman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th October 2007   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 15
Comments: 3
Rep: caudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgcaudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgcaudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgcaudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgcaudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgcaudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Banded Newts available for trade

I have CB 2007 banded newts, Ommatriton vittatus ophryticus available FOR TRADE ONLY. I am looking for interesting and unusual caudates, both foreign and domestic especially western species, CB preferred, naturally. Please feel free to email or PM me with offers or for further information. Anyone interested interested in any remaining animals after trades are exhausted may email me as well. I also have CB 2007 Spanish alpine newts (Mesotriton alpestris cyreni) available and will have Italian crested newts (T. carnifex) and southern crested newts (T. karelini) available shortly. These too are trade only at this point...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0024.jpg (37.1 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0025.jpg (66.1 KB, 129 views)

caudataman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2007   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: caudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgcaudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgcaudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgcaudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgcaudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgcaudataman is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

here's what the breeding parents looked like...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0415.jpg (46.7 KB, 416 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0417.jpg (43.5 KB, 164 views)

caudataman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2007   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default still some available

still some available - looking for Aneides, ensatinas, T. rivularis, and P. yonahlossee esp. for trades. would also consider some Tylototritons as well...

Old 17th November 2007   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 0
Rep: DosJax 12XU has shown reliable knowledgeDosJax 12XU has shown reliable knowledge

I just sent you another e-mail, Brian.

DosJax 12XU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2007   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DosJax 12XU View Post
I just sent you another e-mail, Brian.
Got it! Sent one back...

Old 23rd November 2007   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 2
Rep: shanerules is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face

im VERY interested but sadly all i have is a group of 6 tiger sallies, 2 FB newts and an emperor newt (mandarin newt if you will). if any of these you are interested in please private message me on trading them

-shane b.

shanerules is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
banded, newts, trade

LinkBack