The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Four Cynops orientalis Juv free to a good home

This is a discussion on Four Cynops orientalis Juv free to a good home within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have four Cynops orientalis free to a good home of if someone want to trade 2 Juv sals for ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th October 2007   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Blackstar65 has started on the right path
Default Four Cynops orientalis Juv free to a good home

I have four Cynops orientalis free to a good home of if someone want to trade 2 Juv sals for my Cynops orientalis. I have come to realize after three weeks of struggling to get them to eat that aquatic newts aren't for me. One has had his foot bitten off and is currently in quaritine. I want to give them to some one who has the ability to raise them right. I will not ship at all so don't ask. I live in Bowie, Maryland.

Thank You

Blackstar65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cynops, free, good, home, juv, orientalis

LinkBack