The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

CB 2007 High Yellow Solling Form S. s. terrestris

This is a discussion on CB 2007 High Yellow Solling Form S. s. terrestris within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I will be importing these CB 2007 Gems in December These are the "Solling" locality S. s. terrestris and posses ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th November 2007   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 0
Rep: tdimler has given consistently good advice and informationtdimler has given consistently good advice and informationtdimler has given consistently good advice and informationtdimler has given consistently good advice and information
Default CB 2007 High Yellow Solling Form S. s. terrestris

I will be importing these CB 2007 Gems in December

These are the "Solling" locality S. s. terrestris and posses a large percentage of yellow. The photos are of CB 2006 animals in my collection from the same breeding group. These are the nicest solling terrestris you will find anywhere, and to my knowledge there are none in the U.S. at this time. They only become more attractive with age.

They will be $175 each for well grown 2007 animals, but will not in any way be sexable.

Shipping will be $60

I will not require a deposit, but would like firm commitments from those interested, and will expect you to be true to your word. I need to get an idea of how many to bring in. Payment can be made in full by U.S. Money Order when I have the animals in my hands and ready to ship.

Contact me for more information. I would prefer e-mail over PM.

Travis
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20070921_1507_solling_JPG.jpg (148.0 KB, 232 views)
File Type: jpg solling_terrestris.jpg (108.7 KB, 194 views)

tdimler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2007   #2 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Travis I would like you to provide proof and details to the people who purchase these of their legal importation please. It's a heck of a lot of money for one animal and I think that people deserve to know things are 100% above board. Other than that, good luck.

Personally I am very tempted, but I would have to forego eating for a few months to pay for them.

Tags
2007, form, high, solling, terrestris, yellow

LinkBack