The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Young Axolotls free to good homes So. NY, pick up only

This is a discussion on Young Axolotls free to good homes So. NY, pick up only within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have a bunch of young Axies (somewhere around 20 of them) that I raised from eggs and I will ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th February 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Turbosaurus has shown reliable knowledgeTurbosaurus has shown reliable knowledge
Default Young Axolotls free to good homes So. NY, pick up only

I have a bunch of young Axies (somewhere around 20 of them) that I raised from eggs and I will not be able to keep them all. They are still small (an inch long, no back legs yet on most) but I want to line up their new parents sooner rather than later. They are for pick up only in Westchester Co. NY.

They are not exactly free-
YOU MUST HAVE A TANK AND FILTER READY. I will however provide you with some cycled media for your filter so its not necessary to have the tank cycled in advance.
I will also quiz you on your basic understanding of nitrogen cycle and Axie requirements before I agree to let them go to make sure you do your research BEFORE you take them home.

Sorry, I will not ship the animals.

Turbosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2008   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: steffandlyss has started on the right path
Default inrerested in male and female albinos

hey i live on long island and im interested in getting one male and one female albino axolotl. you said you need a tank and filter ready...i assume you dont mean WITH me, yes? um i've done my hw and id really love to take care of my own axolotls. i have a huuuuuuge tank filled with pebbles from the sound and fake plants and a nice gentle filter. i'd love to get them from you, but it depends where you live in yonkers/westchester...i commute to school in nyc, and i dont have a car, so if i could get to you by subway that would be amazing...otherwise i'm afraid i wouldnt be able to pick them up. you can reach me through my email stephanie_gallo@fitnyc.edu. thank you so much!!

steffandlyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2008   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: steffandlyss has started on the right path

actually, scratch that last post, it says in your profile that you live in yonkers, which is close enough to where my grandfather lives that i could pick up the axolotls with my mom when my family visits him next, so that isn't a problem. also, my sister wants one of her own now (rolls eyes affectionately).. so i'm interested in 3 axolotls now, two females and one male (even though it may be too early to determine their sex).. all three would be in my care and living in separate tanks. thank you so much, and once again, you can reach me at stephanie_gallo@fitnyc.edu

steffandlyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2008   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: sdz220 has started on the right path

I would love an albino one, how much would you be/ are you charging?

sdz220 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotls, free, good, homes, pick, young

LinkBack